“The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.” -Mark Twain
Hello, it’s been an interesting few years since the last blog post here. Moving to a small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean seems to have killed of the blogging. Well it’s a new year and maybe it’s time to get this thing going again! There are so many things I can’t wait to write about that maybe the break was a good thing?
Going forward I’ll be talking about suck geeky topics as:
- Teaching kids about money, with spreadsheets!
- The joy of LEGO DUPLO and what fun you can have with it
- Did you NASA is here in Bermuda?
- My first DragonCon costume ever
- Taking the home theater in to the cloud
- And a follow up on my most popular posts including the Standing Desk and the Keezer!
I can’t promise it won’t go silent again, we’ll just move forward one day at a time.